1. Honor God in all we do.
- Know and model a working knowledge of the ABCS Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, and Core Values.
- Cultivate his or her spiritual life by maintaining a private devotion and prayer time, and active participation in a local church.
- Have a willingness to share the spiritual basis for the work we do at ABCS.
- Represent the ministry in all aspects of their life.
- Monitor self on electronic media and social networking sites to ensure self and ministry remain above reproach.
2. Build relationships through trust and respect.
- Demonstrate servant leadership in attitude and actions.
- Maintain effective and cooperative relationships with other community agencies.
- Promote teamwork and a positive work environment.
- Effectively communicate with peers and supervisors.
- Respond to phone calls and e-mails in a timely manner.
- Provides services to families in a culturally appropriate manner.
- Participate in agency meetings and events as requested.
- Demonstrate constructive approach in dealing with conflict situations.
- Admit wrongs quickly and seek amends.
3. Be a good steward with what we have been given.
- Use gifts and skills to benefit the ministry.
- Actively participate in staff meetings, training opportunities, and conferences.
- Seek opportunities to develop job skills.
- Seek ways to maximize resources and minimize expenses.
- Effectively function on the job without close supervision.
- Observe all state and agency requirements regarding mandated reporting of abuse and reporting of unusual incidents.
4. Do everything with excellence.
- Take initiative.
- Recognize problems and implement workable solutions.
- Make decisions that are well thought out and consistent with core values and Biblical principles.
- Understand and uphold the policies and procedures of ABCS.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of job description and tasks associated with his/her position.
- Identify barriers to service and work with Supervisor to provide ways to mitigate barriers.
- Respond to questions and requests in a timely manner.
- Insist upon exceptional client service.
- Pursue an attitude toward excellence.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities, as required by supervisor, to perform the job.