Development & Communications Support Specialist
Arizona Baptist Children’s Services & Family Ministries (ABCS) is a faith-based nonprofit that includes seven ministries with one mission: to provide hope and care to hurting children and families through Christ-centered ministries. Together, we serve the full spectrum of Arizona families, from unborn babies to seniors. You can help impact communities and provide hope & care by serving in Development & Communications.
What makes ABCS such a great place to work?
- You can be part of an organization that models Biblical core values in many different facets by honoring God in all we do, building relationships through trust and respect, being a good steward with what we have been given, and doing everything with excellence.
- ABCS has a framework of servant leadership where staff from all positions are intentional about building relationships and lifting each other up in prayer. ABCS offers a healthy balance between work and your personal life.
- The ability to make an impact on the community by providing hope and care to hurting children and families.
- In addition to new hire training, ongoing and continuing education training will be provided for you throughout the year.
As the Development & Communications Support Specialist:
- You will provide support to the development & communications department by helping to execute a multi-channel marketing and communication strategy and assisting with projects such as mailings, fundraising campaign logistics, materials inventory and event support.
- You will provide support to ABCS ministries statewide to fulfill materials requests and create marketing content.
- You will use your interpersonal skills to build relationships with co-workers and leaders.
- You will track data and information and use it to report on ministry highlight statistical information.
- You will analyze data from the website, social media donor database and email.
- Work together with your supervisors to solve problems critically and creatively.
- Work in a fast-paced environment where you will manage many projects and tasks simultaneously.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You are a Christian and in agreement with the ABCS Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Core Values and Guiding Principles.
- ABCS prioritizes calling and fit for the ministry and is willing to train the right individual; however, a related degree, or one to two years experience in development & communications is preferred.
- You have keyboard skills and computer literacy and the ability to learn a variety of software and web-based programs. Experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, and have a passion for sharing the good work that God is doing.
- Pay will be determined based on experience and areas of expertise.
- Full-time employees with Arizona Baptist Children's Service's & Family Ministries receive a health benefits package that contributes up to $8,500 of their total annual benefits package, including full medical, supplemental medical, short-term disability and $35,000 of life insurance at no cost.
- All employees receive seven paid holidays per year and earn paid sick leave. Full time employees will also earn ten days of paid time-off and five personal choice days per year.
- Mission Action time – allowing staff to take paid time-off to participate in mission trips, vacation bible school or other similar activities without losing any of their accrued time-off.
- Access to Employee Assistance Program through New Life Counseling.
Pay: $17 to $21/hour
Job Status: Full Time