IT Support Specialist
Arizona Baptist Children’s Services & Family Ministries (ABCS) is looking for an individual who is called to join our team as an IT Specialist supporting our mission to provide hope and care to hurting children and families through Christ-centered ministries, in our Tucson office.
The IT Specialist would be responsible for setting up and maintaining office IT equipment, providing training and IT setup for new employees, and providing training, self-help resources and support to non-technical staff.
Characteristics sought include the ability to work independently and as part of a team and mature moral values. Applicants must have effective written and oral communication skills, the ability to solve problems by thinking critically and creatively, interpersonal skills to build relationships with co-workers and clients, good planning and organization skills, flexibility and teamwork skills.
Skills / Requirements
- Must be a Christian and in agreement with the Statement of Faith, Mission Statement, Core Values and Guiding Principles of ABCS.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university; degree in technology-related fields preferred.
- Experience in technology implementation, support, and maintenance in a Windows-based network environment.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain Level 1 fingerprint clearance as required by the State of Arizona, have a clear criminal background check, urine drug test, and TB test.
- Must be able to independently lift and transfer 40 lbs.
- Position does require availability for some travel and evening and weekend work.
Job Status: Part Time