ABCS Pool Service is a pool cleaning company that provides weekly cleaning of both residential and commercial pools in Tucson and surrounding areas. Our goal is to build relationships through trust and respect and to do our work with excellence. What sets ABCS Pool Service apart from other pool companies is that all profits go to supporting the work of Arizona Baptist Children’s Services & Family Ministries, a local non-profit that provides hope and care to hurting children and families across Arizona.
Prior experience with pool maintenance is preferred but not required. ABCS Pool Service will provide all the necessary training for essential job functions:
- Following a daily pool route
- Testing water quality and adding chemicals
- Brushing and vacuuming pools
- Cleaning filters and baskets
- Using standard forms to track cleaning activities
- Communicating with the supervising technician
- Communicating with pool owners
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via text, phone and in person.
- Must be able to take clear notes on standard forms.
- At least 18 years old
- Have a reliable work vehicle to safely transport equipment and supplies, and are able to carry $100,000 / $300,000 liability insurance
- Have a cell phone to communicate by voice and text
- Must be able to independently lift and transfer 50 lbs
- Must be willing to have a urine drug screen, criminal background check and 39-month motor vehicle record.
You can easily apply on our website at http://abcspool.com/employment-opportunities/
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Technicians earn paid time-off benefits. Mileage will be reimbursed for use of personal vehcile at a rate of $0.44/ mile.
Job Status: Full Time