ABCS Pool Service is a pool cleaning company that provides weekly cleaning of both residential and commercial pools in Tucson and surrounding areas. Our goal is to build relationships through trust and respect and to do our work with excellence. What sets ABCS Pool Service apart from other pool companies is that all profits go to supporting the work of Arizona Baptist Children’s Services & Family Ministries, a local non-profit that provides hope and care to hurting children and families across Arizona.
Prior experience with pool maintenance is preferred but not required. ABCS Pool Service will provide all the necessary training for essential job functions:
- Following a daily pool route
- Testing water quality and adding chemicals
- Brushing and vacuuming pools
- Cleaning filters and baskets
- Using standard forms to track cleaning activities
- Communicating with the supervising technician
- Communicating with pool owners
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via text, phone and in person.
- Must be able to take clear notes on standard forms.
- Previous experience working with swimming pools
- At least 18 years old
- Must be able to independently lift and transfer 50 lbs
You can easily apply on our website at http://abcspool.com/employment-opportunities/
Pay: $17 to $20/hour
Technicians earn paid time-off benefits. Mileage will be reimbursed for use of personal vehicle at a rate of $0.44/ mile. Hourly wage is determined based off of experience.
Job Status: Full Time